Posts by adrianni

Hi guys,

I play 4 profiles from Rig Exchange. Plexi Treble, Fender Super Champ, Friedman BE100 and Fuchs Fat OD. I am coming from 2 Axe FX units which I sold and don't want to talk about.
    My question is how do you have time to write here? I barely found one minute to write this message, maybe I am doing something wrong...
    Best, Adrian

So I just got it yesterday from Kemper. Wanted to buy from Thomann but the stock is weird, always telling you you need to wait for a week or two...
    Anyway, I was browsing in no time because I read the manual several times before the KPA arrived to me. Not very impressed at first, did the sensitivity thing, I found several profiles just OK but not very shiny. I kinda expected that, a friend of mine told me that this is going to happen. So, I deleted the factory rigs, installed the Rig Manager and started browsing the Rig Exchange. For those of you who haven't tried that I strongly recommend it. Anyway, I found a huge number of beautiful rigs, clean, crunch and high gain, saved them in my Kemper and stayed all night with it. What a machine! WHAT A MACHINE !!! AND WHAT A SOUND !!! I'm going to bed, see you all later.