Posts by jamesd2004

Hi there people!

First off, I love my kemper! Had it a few months now and never looked back. I feel though I maybe not getting the be at out of it sometimes and I think that's to do with my lack of knowledge with the output settings though..?! I'm not sure what the best way to run it is.. when I use the kemper I go directly into the PA.. I want it to come across the best I can- so all effects are stereo and rigs are coming out FOH in stereo also.

This is what I am running it at the moment:

Main output- master stereo
    Monitor output- master mono
    Direct ouput-git and processing
    Spdif ouput- master stereo

Above I think I'd the 'default' setting on the kemper.

I'm a bit of a clueless when it comes to tech.. so I'm sorry. X/
    Main output mean front of house and monitor output mean my IEM's? (I use in ears)
    Just a little lost on that too..

Hope that all makes sense..hope someone can help me out..

Many thanks! :)

Great thanks for the reply. :)
    This is what I have it on:

Main output- master stereo
    Monitor output- master mono
    Direct ouput-git and processing
    Spdif ouput- master stereo

That sound right? I was fiddling around with the different combos and I couldn't remember what it was set to before I mucked around with it. I'm guessing it was just 'default' setting?

Hi there

Newbie here- just purchased my kemper a couple of days ago and just playing about with it really. Absolutely love it so far!

I'm plugging my kemper powerhead into a 2x12 (16ohm) cab.
    I was just wondering what are the best output settings to have on the kemper to have when playing through a cab? I notice there are many options- pure cabinet, monitor off and stuff like git and processing- which I'm like- I dunno!
    Sorry to ask these questions but hopefully someone could please let me know :)

Also do the output settings change whilst going direct through a pa system?

Thank you in advance ☺