Posts by rasmartins

Once again thanks guys :D. I was thinking on only one scenario: playing the rhythm slot and changing to lead+wah just by moving the expression pedal. If I understand what you are saying I have to be already in the lead slot to use the wah-wah and its bypass@stop. In summary if I want to jump from rhythm to lead with wah I have to stomp on a switch and then use the expression pedal, if I'm already on the lead slot then it will work as you say. Am I right or am I a total idiot ?

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Kemper PowerRack and I have to say I'm absolutely thrilled about it. My next step is to buy a foot controller but I'm having some doubts in this department, maybe you guys can help me out a bit. My requirements are simple as I'm not a very versatile player. I prepared a performance lined up with three slots: rhythm, lead, and lead+wah, that should cover most of my needs live. The lead slot has some delay and reverb thrown in and the lead+wah slot has that plus the wah-wah effect. What I want to know is if there is a way of changing to the lead+wah slot just by moving the wah-wah pedal (autoengage maybe?) and going back to the rhythm slot when releasing the wah-wah. To go the lead slot I will just use a normal switch. I hope I was clear and you guys can help me :D

Cheers