Posts by Raldnor

I would love to hear something about the current status of development of midi integration as well; in it's current form the remote is not really useable for controlling external midi gear besides some simple patch changes which take one of the five patch buttons. Considering the price of the remote I would have expected more functionality.

I know I can use performance slots to do this, but I consider a morph to be another performance as well. Therefore it makes sense to have the ability to assign another external midi patch as well.

Another thought:
    Why not include midi commands as FX? Some sequencers use the same methodology. If one could assign a midi effect to a stomp-box slot or fx-channel slot the possibilities would be endless. You could address program changes or cc-commands and even apply algorithms (transposing, gradual rise or fall of cc's, etc.).

Quote from Raldnor: “When morphing from one setting to another it would be useful if the midi command sent to an external device could be morphed as well. I realise that midi cannot exactly be morphed when performing a program change, after all it's…

Hi Sharry,

I'd like to control a voice rack and have another patch loaded when the morph is activated, and go back to the original patch when the morph is deactivated. I realise your point about the fact that program changes are absolute, but it would be really usefull to have that feature.

Hi,

When morphing from one setting to another it would be useful if the midi command sent to an external device could be morphed as well. I realise that midi cannot exactly be morphed when performing a program change, after all it's like a hard button press, but it would be really helpful if at least you could send a different midi command when morphing.