Posts by deadweight

Hi guys. Im trying to create some profiles to share and what I'm trying to do is bring 2 sm57's into reaper via a Saffire pro 40, put some low and high pass filters on them and then use the fredman technique to create one sound and route that back to the Kemper to profile it, meanwhile monitoring the sound on the track that is coming back from the Kemper. Is this possible? I can't seem to figure it out.
    huge thanks for any help with this!

Hey guys, I'm just wondering what setting most people use for switching on an expression pedal for switching between volume and wah, not sure what I have it on currently but it doesn't seem to switch to wah until I roll the pedal back a touch so sometimes I start my lead and it's still on volume and we'll that just sucks balls hahaha. Anybody have that problem and find a way to combat it? That switch is just so famn sensitive.

• Hey man, we were going through this pack looking for bass tones last night and noticed the stomp only note on the profiles. So does the distortion stomp that's programmed on the profile need to be on to hear the influence of the dark glass or is that something different? Sorry, I'm pretty new with it haha

Hi, I seem to have an issue with a huge difference in sound between the reference amp and profile sound when toggling between the two before actually profiling, the profile sounds dull and muddy, once profiled it sounds pretty good but this makes it difficult to tweak the amp to my liking. I'm usually profiling a very distorted sound but even with clean the same happens, had anyone else had that issue and if so were you able to resolve it? Thanks

I turned off all effects and stomps. But I had also turned off the whole stack. Seems maybe I needed the amp and cabinet button lit up? Is there a best place to start from? I had been using a distorted profile while playing before I profiled but when I switch to profiler I still hear distortion unless I turn the stack stuff off. It seems it would
    mak mor sense if it gave you a blank slate so to speak when you switch to profiling mode

Hi I'm very new to the Kemper and I'm trying to profile a clean sound at home. When I am on the first step of profiling my reference amp sounds awesome and just how I'd like it to sound but as soon as I switch back to the Kemper option it sounds dull, flat and overall crappy. I'm wondering where this change is coming from. Most videos I've seen show them sounding identical. Is there a proper way to start a profile I may be missing?