Posts by JamesEntity

Please add a feature which enables you to send dual mono signals from the Kemper, So a mixer can have a send and I can have my own to add effects separately.

For example, If I wanted to send a clean signal to the desk and have a separate EQ to suit my Cab

hi guys!

Is there a way to download more pedals in the stomp presets, or do you think they will ever add this feature? Or is there a way to blend two profiles together?

I know you can profile pedals through amps but isn't this for multi-tracking as opposed to live?

I'd love to have mocs of actual pedals on the KPA!!

hi guys!

I haven't had my kemper power rack long and was wondering, if I plug my kemper into my own cab what output would I use. I'm using monitor output at the minute as opposed to main output cause my main output is very quiet. Any help on this is appreciated!!!

Hi all,.

I'm a bass player and have just purchased my first kemper profiler! It's the power rack. I used to run my bass through a laney RB410 and RB115.

I was wondering if it's at all possible to output the KPA to both of the cabinets?

Thanks!!!