Posts by rtruan

OS 8.1.2 Beta installed.

I have tested the Power Boost, and along with the Init Global Settings, the power is more than enough for gigging (at least for me).

Hi again,

I contacted yesterday the Kemper support and after checking again the settings, this was their answer:

"your settings seem fine.
    Have you tried to connect the Powered Kabinet to one of the other outputs (Direct out, Main Outputs) to see if it makes a difference?
    Make sure to select Master Mono as the output source for these outputs in the output menu.
    I cannot compare the Power Kabinet to your other amp but I can tell you that it is very loud under normal circumstances and capable of being used with a rock drummer in the same room.
    You could try to use the init globals function on page one of the System menu to rule out the odd software glitch."

Output source was alreday on Master Mono, so I launched the Init Globals function. Now, the volume is definitively higher. So I assume there was something wrong with the settings but I don't know where.

Hello,

Same experience from me, I have just received a Power Kabinet, and i tested it at home. I am also surprised by the low volume, even with Monitor output at max. At first I thought that the instrument cable was faulty, but it was not the case. My Deluxe Reverb blows it away in terms of volume.

So it is OK for home use, but I don't think it would be enough for gigging.