Posts by z3bratrio

this protocol didn't solve the problem:[*]Switch the main knob to off
    [*]Hold the left/top soft-key above the LCD
    [*]while still holding this key - switch KPA to tuner
    [*]Maintenance Module will be started
    [*]In the 'Maintenance' menu goto 'Memory'
    [*]Use Memory FormatFlash and InitFlash
    [*]Check if the KPA works (booting, tuner)
    [*]Check all the KPA settings

Hi guys,

I used to have a g system and as you can assign any switch anywhere on the G system controller. I designed some magnet label (with magnet paper for inkjet printer) and It would stick to the aluminium board without being too aggressive.
    This kind of paper doesn't stick on the remote thick coat of paint...
    What do you recommend me to label my tap function, my loop on/off...
    Paper masking tape? better ideas?

thanks

fred

At the moment, I'm trying to control a Kemper with my g system but
    Everytime, I press any switch, I turns the Kemper tuner on and It
    wouldn't turn off.

I realized that the encoder A CC is 0 (31). I would like to change the
    number between brackets because (31) is exactly the midi cc that
    triggers the kemper tuner.

I saw on this video at 2.27 that your number between bracket is (000) how can I do the same please?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PS: my firmware is 4.05 on a Ib Modified version

Thanks a lot!

At the moment, I'm trying to control a Kemper with my g system but
    Everytime, I press any switch, I turns the Kemper tuner on and It
    wouldn't turn off.

I realized that the encoder A CC is 0 (31). I would like to change the
    number between brackets because (31) is exactly the midi cc that
    triggers the kemper tuner.

I saw on this video at 2.27 that your number between bracket is (000) how can I do the same please?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PS: my firmware is 4.05 on a Ib Modified version

Thanks a lot!

Hi guys

I want the G to control my kemper. And now I having trouble I guess Because of encoder A Button Which I guess send the cc31 all the time. IT is unfortunately the cc to control the tuner on the kemper.
    So when I turn everything on, and presse any switch on the G, the tuner would turn on and Never switch off

I think the mess with the kemper comes from the number between brackets after the Encoder A CC which is (31). It corresponds to the tuner of the kemper! and shuts every sound off and won't turn back to normal.

How can I change this number between brackets?
    in this video, at 2.28, the number is (000) how can I do that?