Posts by SuckerFreeGear

This may sound weird but I was always was proud of my little Snorkler, a little beat up looking amp like some kid drew all over the transformers and someone tried to "restore" by wire brushing the faceplate.

I would show up at a rehearsal or some jam session and set it up and people would laugh under their breath thinking that I just taped a Bogner logo to it and it's got to be some pile of crap amp. Then when I would turn it on people's jaws would drop. I had been offered crazy cash for it on the spot and always turned it down.

It just feels weird selling as well as it has that I should be happy but now everyone has a copy of my secret weapon. I know people say tone is in the hands and good gear does not make a good player but the tone of this thing always to me made me sound way better than I was if that makes sense. Now everyone having this tone kind of makes me sad...

I'm just thinking out loud and I am glad everyone likes it so much... so please don't take my post the wrong way.

Snorkler is now on Ebay:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/323433645730

Update this profile pack is now 11 total profiles and includes a profile of this amp boosted with one of Mark Cameron's prototype boost pedals. Will still honor the 25 dollar price for those that sent PMs requesting the profile pack yesterday. It's 30 dollars on Ebay or 27 dollars if you deal with me direct.

Everyone that already paid should have received the updated profile pack with the new files.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just send me a private message here with your E-mail.

Snorkler is ready to ship, sorry no clips yet but if you want it now send me 25 dollars. It will be 30 when it hits Ebay. Includes studio, direct and merged with Marshall Classic cab like Cantrell uses. It was profiled with my prototype G&L Rampage that was made for Cantrell in 1997.

Clips we made right before we profiled it.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Clips of the next amp we will profile, actually profiling it now:

If you're waiting for the Fish you're gonna love what we're putting out next. We thought it was going to be the Fish but it's actually going to be the Bogner modded Marshall, it has the same mod Cantrell's famous Facelift amp had the Snorkler mod but mine has an effects loop and boost. This will be available in the next day or so. Then we will put out the Fish profile pack so you get all the Cantrell tones from that era.

Just want to let everyone know for faster service please put your E-mail address you want the profile pack sent to in the Ebay and or Paypal notes when you purchase, especially on Ebay. For some reason Ebay is requiring Paypal to hide E-mail addresses from now on.

Snorkler is now on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323433645730

Snorkler pack comes with 11 profiles.

Update instead of doing two seperate threads and not violating the rules I am updating the thread and thread title. We are now also releasing an original Bogner modded 2204 with the same blue PCB boards and gain mod that Reinhold did for Engineer Ronnie C that recorded AiC Facelift and Dirt with. Refined by Mark Cameron, 25 dollars now if you E-mail or contact me direct, will be 30 when it hits Ebay. Rare one of a kind amp.

Took forever you guys asked for it we are putting out a profile pack of Mark Cameron's 100% custom made 100 watt Ocean Blue or the "Blue Light" amp is it's called on forums. This includes a cab profile of our favorite studio Marshall Vintage 4x12 cab from the 90's with good UK made V30's that are well broken in.

Regarding the studio profiles...

It wasn't as easy as just taking a SN57 and sticking it to a cab. We did use a SN57 along with another mic that Mark figured out how to strategically place to get the fullness off the amp that just a single mic was not getting. Plus going through mic positions and mixers it all took a long time of trial and error.

The cab we are including with this profile pack is a early 90's Marshall VIntage 4x12 with UK made 30 watters.

Clips of the amp and cab we profiled:

First person to post in this thread and hit the like button gets the profile pack for free. Just send me or post your E-mail.

The tonez are yuuuuuuuge!!! :P

New amp and cab profiles have been made and are sitting on my hard drive waiting for final testing by Mark and then they go on sale Sunday.

Mark Cameron found this for me, most people don't know that Mark was John Norum's guitar tech for many years and the seller didn't even know what he had. It's a very rare made for Japan only John Norum HM Stratocaster from 1990. This thing is awesome, Fender logo Floyd and the body has a lower cutaway for higher fret access like John's actual guitar. The body comes modified like this along with the countered neck plate from the factory in Japan.

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/Bvh9WWG.jpg]

Finishing the Cameron Ocean Blue profile pack now. Probably pulling an all nighter in our studio with Mark to get this right.

Till then check out another clip of the amp, this one we did at low or bedroom volume to show people you don't have to crank the amps Mark does to get his signature "grind".