Posts by jkerr123

Just wanted to give a shout out to Tim. I had an issue where a pack I bought a few months ago wasn't showing in my account so I was unable to download updates. I got a reply within a few minutes and the problem got fixed. Top customer service!

With that, I bought the Ecstasy and Bernie Marsden packs and I have to say they are both great, but the Bogner in particular is superb!

My only request/suggestion is having some sort of "Quick Start" or "Best Of" folder with a few different profiles from the pack, because it can be quite overwhelming going through all of the profiles in your packs! Ownhammer has this with their impulse packs(or at least the ones I have) and I have found it incredibly useful.

Keep up the great work!

I agree with swapping the cab. I am using the 30w Greenback from the 69 Marshall pack(profile H4T to be exact) and I think it makes a lot of the other profiles much nicer for my tastes. I just tried it with the Soldano from the Crank n Go pack and it works really well on the studio profiles. I seem to find that swapping a studio profile cab onto other studio profiles works well, but studio cab onto merged not so well. I guess it just depends how the algorithm works for separating the amp and cab on a studio profile.

It would be great to have these other options in packs, rather than just the CL80. A few different merged profiles would take care of that as well.

Bought this pack quite a while ago now and I didn't realise I hadn't left a comment.

This is an absolute hidden gem of a pack if you like metal. The Framus and VHT in particular give something nice and different to a lot of others, and the addition of the cabs just takes it even further. Another great plus is all of the different performances with different amps!

Plus free updates!

Keep up the amazing work.

For free search grstudios on the rig exchange, he has outstanding profiles.

For paid I like Cililab and Reampzone.

The 5153 stealth pack from Cililab would be my favourite of his that I have tried.

The only main pack I have from Reampzone is the Dual Rectifier Rev F which is absolutely brilliant, but I also have the direct pack from Reampzone and there are a number of great metal profiles in that for use with a different cab(I use the cab from Kostens 5150 platinum mod profile which can be found on a link on youtube, or I use a cab from the dual rec pack). Favourites from that are PRS Archon, 6505 and Randall Diavlo.

Managed to finally get to try out the packs I bought.

Dual Rectifier - Amazing(after lowering the bass for most profiles, as dual recs are crazy on the low end)
    JVM - Amazing
    Mark V - Amazing
    5150 II - Amazing
    5150 III Stealth - Amazing

Probably my favourite thing so far after a little play time is to take the Mustaine cab from the dual rec pack and use it on the 5150 III profiles.

Great packs, and no doubt I will be purchasing more from you in the future :thumbup:

I bought a few packs last night but I don't have access to my Kemper for another week ;(

Your demos all sound absolutely incredible and the free profiles you have shared have been excellent, so I have no doubt these packs will be up there with the very best.