Posts by tony.tipton

Hey guys I’ve seen this before as I’ve searched but I’m curious if any new news has arrived.. I bought a brand new kemper rack from zzounds and I’ve been playing it non stop and it’s killer, but yesterday when I mounted it in my new rackcase I noticed that the plastic cover on the led screen was sticking out a touch like it needed to be snapped in all the way but won’t. So I didn’t force it but notice it moves left and right just a slight touch as well so it’s not a tight or flush fit. I looked on line and saw a couple other similar cases, but was wondering if it’s worth worrying about. With that price tag that comes with the kemper I don’t want to take any chances

I ended up going with a 6 space skb case and it fit everything really nice! I definitely didn’t want to go with anything bigger to keep weight down and bulk as well! Thanks again for all of your help and suggestions everyone!

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I really appreciate it! I was gonna go with a 3u, but after reading these replys, you guys convinced me with probly a 6u as im def gonna run my furman in the rack along with a wireless in the future, and probably a poweramp. I figure a 6, if not an 8 for sure, depending on the size of whatever poweramp i end up getting. Thanks again for the advice and the warm welcome, looking forward to learning all about this awesome contraption from users like yourselves! :)

Hey guys! Just bought my first kemper rack and was wondering if the standard 3u skb case would fit the kemper rack without removing the rubber feet? I have a generic case at the moment but I want to swap it out for a more sturdier case, but just don’t want to have to remove the rubber feet.