Posts by Stefan Reisacher

Guten Abend!

Demnächst wird mir das Christkind eine Fryette Power Station 2 bescheren. Da das Ding ja nicht nur ein Power Soak ist (das meinen Superlead zähmen soll), sondern auch als Röhrenendstufe verwendet werden kann, interessiert es mich ja natürlich brennend, wie das mit dem Kemper (ich habe ein Powerhead) und einer Gitarrenbox klingt.
    Beim Setup hab ich vorsichtshalber eine Frage an die erfahrenen User.

Kemper Monitor Out in die Fryette (Speaker Output darf man ja nicht), Fryette Out in die Box und fertig ? Kemper-Endstufe abschalten notwendig ?

So ok?

Danke für eure Antworten im vorhinein!

good evening from austria dear kemper users!

i have been playing guitar for a while and am happy to enter this community!

after years of using tube amps i decided to face the possibilities of the 21st century and bought my first kemper powerhead.
    the possibilities are overwhelming and slowly i am getting some kind of overview about using it in a productive way.
    i could solve many problems by using the forum and i am very impressed about thebig knowledge base and the helpful people here!

i got one question. yesterday i learned that when i sort the profiles by author i can switch between the different authors by using the page knobs on the profiler.
    unfortunately this doesn`t apply to the stomps. one can use the rig buttons to jump in bigger steps but the page buttons don`t work to jump from one stomp colour to the other. at least i can`t manage it. ;(
    got a tip for me ?

thx in advance