Posts by J-Beard

I like it. I've never been a fan of the V30 sound but I can't seem to stay away from cabinets using them. I run my main output to the mixer and use the monitor out to my power section/cab. Cabinet simulations are turned off for the monitor output. One (of the many) things I love about the Kemper is the ability to apply EQ to each output separately. I get my rig sounding how I like at my house by using the amp section EQ going direct. Then I tweak my monitor output EQ to closely match what I'm wanting to hear on stage in comparison to the FOH. Works well for what I need.

Another thing I do is to set the master volume control to link with the monitor output. This way I can bump my on stage volume at the cabinet/power amp without affecting what I've set at the board.

Is there a screw shortage where you live? Lol :P But all kidding aside, you should use all four screws so you do not bend/twist the rack ears.

Was testing for fitment and clearance on the amp. Then got the bug to try some new profiles I picked up recently. Everything is snug and secure now.

Upcoming purchase of a rack version in the next week or so. I'm coming off of numerous varieties of amps and modellers.
    Long time (former) Fractal owner of both an AFII and their newer AX8. Recently moved on to my current setup of a
    PRS Archon 100 and MESA 2x12 vertical cabinet. I love the sound but I miss the flexibility I had with my Fractal gear.
    I'm eager to get my Kemper system and see how I can revamp my gigs with the capabilities it offers.

Looking forward to reading much more of the board.
    Thanks.

Joe