Posts by johncool8888

I called an hr after I got the Britt cab, It had rumble and noise issues so I let him walk me through trying to fix it but 4 or 5 months later I had enough and ask for a return.....and had no problem. The active end of the cab was rattling and was built wrong. If the amp was separate it might of worked for me. If i had to do it over again, I might have bought the Kemper with the amp in it........hine sight? All of these FRFR cabs that I have, have a little problem with the AMP rattling.....I have QSC K12 that work great but the low end is a little heavy but can be adjusted in the Kemper but I wanted something separate from the QSC....But these QSC / powered monitors stuff is not going to rattle ( factory tested) this FRFR is newly made on the market, might take a couple of years to get it right??? that all being said the Mission cab is for home, not to move around, Heavy.... the Atomic is for gigs/church/ caring around they both sound great. $2000 Mission $950 Atomic....

I had a MBritt cab, could not get the sound right tried for 4 months but returned the cab. I bought 3 cabs at once, Mission 2 cab ST and Atomic NEO. Than I had to pack up and move. But before I moved the Mission cab is great and the Atomic cab works great.