Posts by ClaudioT

Kemper posted a new YouTube video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've been using some of Mr Britt's profiles for a while now and boy are they insanely good!? Im so excited with this release.

Thanks @paults for sharing this, thank you Kemper and thank you Michael Britt for the amazing work.

Cheers guys.

I can recommend starting to fill your favourite "let's just play already"-profiles into performances. So you can quickly find them when the mood strikes you. Maybe have a goal of no more than one or two performances (with five slots in each, so 5-10 profiles in all). That way you can quickly find some diverse sounds you can always go back to. You can switch it up as you go along. Keep playing and tine hunting separate! :)

That's exactly where I am at at the moment, thanks Michael.

I am down to exactly 2 performances.

Cheers mate.

Below there are some very useful information I have missed:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8)

Hi guys,

Hope you are well.

Quick one. Since I've been an analog guy for many many years sometimes I feel I'm stuck trying, adjusting, searching for the best way to approach and organise my sounds.

Still have a lot to learn, but sometimes this process kills the moment and that inspired is lost.

Any of you have gone through this challenge? I'd appreciate if you could share some tips and tricks that helped your transition.

Last but not least, I still own a few stompboxes and one in particular I intend to keep it in the chain, I'm just not sure the best way to do it, I'm mostly using the remote.

I know there's plenty of options on Kemper but somethings I can only achieve with this guy:

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Stay awesome.

Hi all,

Since I've upgraded I've had a problem with the master volume which would only be audible form 4 or 5. Nothing from 0 to round 4.

Also had a considerable drop on the output volume and I've immediately reinstalled the upgrade. Luckily it was a studio situation.

All seems fine now.

Take care guys.

Hi all,

So I have had only just 5 consecutive days of testing and playing the new powerhead and remote, both presented no issues so far.

I still believe the root of the problem is the 5.0 Beta OS, maybe is not yet stable as Kemper still works to get it 100%?

This time I was told the information about the nature of the problem wouldn't be disclosed to me.

I believe any customer should know the cause of a problem they've encountered on their devices, specially if this could be avoided somehow or confirmation if this is really the 5.0 Beta OS. Unfortunately I know nothing about it.

I hope none of you will experience this and thanks support team for the help provided at the time.

Cheers.

Hi all,

The new ones have arrived, I will be doing some tests later today.

I hope this is the last time I've encountered this problem.

Still not a full explanation as to what is the cause of it but hey... I want to put this in the past.

I'll let you know, cheers.

Hi there,

I hope you've had no further problems since.

Ive had a similar problem recently, with previous and also OS 5.0.

In addition to the frozen screen, the remote completely shut down. Not sure if the same issue you've had.

The support team has only informed this was a rare issue and Im having them both replaced for the second time.

I hope this is the last time and I'll certainly let you guys know how it goes.

Thanks guys,

Some news on that, got the new ones and unfortunately same problem has happened after very little fun with the OS 5.0.

In my conversation with the support team I've been told this is a rare issue, lucky me...

They've been great, ill have them collected for another replacement.

Wish me luck.