Posts by ajmxbend

I tweaked the existing rigs to make them sound closer to the actual amp and I think they turned out pretty good so I appended each of them with a "V2" and uploaded them to the Rig Exchange. Enjoy.

I uploaded a couple profiles to the Rig Exchange. It's the first time I ever did this so I hope they're done correctly. Sorry if they're not.

I did the profiling for both the Custom and Vintage channels with the volume set right where they started to break up. I then dialed back the gain a bit and played with the EQ and AMPLIFIER settings before uploading them. They're under my Author name ajmxbend.

The Kemper is indeed amazing and I hope someone can find either of these rigs useful.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I wanted to share a discovery I made today...

I've kept on my pedalboard a Drybell Vibe Machine because I couldn't find a profiler stomp that matched the Drybell's excellent recreation of the univibe. While surfing some of the stomps in the profiler I discovered that the "Wah Freq Filter" sounds amazingly like the Drybell vibe machine. After some initial tweaking, I was astonished how the stomp re-creates the Vibe Machine very well! Anyone use this stomp as a univibe?

Just thought I might share.