Posts by MuddySludge

When you see a guy like John Gage dump a bag of marbles into a concert grand piano and play it with his fists that's avant- garde.
    Once he pushes it over into the orchestra pit he a performance artist.
    Henry Kaiser is like watching a Saturday morning children's show where the scientist could easily create a catalyst that would kill everybody on the set.
    Some of us aren't so crazy now after all.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like live tracking with the drummer with the intention that if we get a combined performance together it's a keeper.
    Drummers have less pressure that way. Give us a 4 count and let's make them dance.
    If you fuck up do it twice and I'll go with you on the second one and we'll say it was Jazz. 8)

The files are small you don't need a big stick 256M is plenty.
    You might take this opportunity to post in the Introduce Yourself section for a proper gang affiliation initiation. :thumbup:

Born in Texas by 1963 I was 6 yrs. old and had heard Buddy Holly, Elvis, Chuck Berry, Little Richard.
    The Beatles would arrive a year later. My 17 yr. old brother had discovered Pirate radio out of Mexico and those guys played the stuff no parent would ever want kid to ever hear. He played me Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Little Walter. Seems like these cats sang about more adult situations than Elvis. I learned that if you can play guitar, bass, drums or harmonica people get real happy.
    When he played me this Son House song it absolutely fucked me up and still does.
    It was the rawest deepest place of loss that a man could express in the most powerful way.
    I knew I was the only 6 yr. old who knew what a broken man really was.
    I had to be a musician that day.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    :thumbup:

I run the drum mics through a Makie mixer into a stereo compressor then out in stereo into a Strymon Blue Sky.
    That goes into the recorder 2 tracks stereo. I run the Kemper in another 2 tracks stereo.
    I live track with either guitar or bass with the drummer. Once we get a good performance I record the other instruments.
    No punch in's for me either. All tracks with FX in stereo, even the Bass.
    My recorder will only record 4 tracks at a time. 8)

External Content soundcloud.com

From the Manual:
    If you want to disable “Tempo”, press the soft button labelled “Tempo Enable” in the Rig Settings. The TAP button will stop blinking and the “Modulation Rate” parameters will show absolute time values again.
    The selected tempo and the “Tempo Enable” status are stored with the current Rig. In Performance Mode, you will find the soft button “Use Performance Tempo” on the “Tempo” page within the Rig Settings. When highlighted, the present tempo is applied to each of the five Slots, to ensure an equal tempo for the setup of a song. The tempo settings of the individual Rigs are ignored. “Performance Tempo” is stored with the Performance.
    Take care to enable “Tempo” for all Slots in the Performance for which the tempo is relevant - e.g. for a delay - by pressing the TAP button once when the respective Slot is in the focus. Activating “Performance Tempo” will overrule the Rig tempo settings, but not the “Tempo Enable” state.
    The soft button “Lock Tempo” will prevent Rig changes or Performance changes affecting the current tempo. This tempo will now stay forever, until you change it by tapping a new tempo or using one of the other tempo change methods described above.

Arvind, have you told everybody you wrote these while lounging pool side at the country club?
    If you live hard you play harder. How can you convince us what's hell like unless you live it.
    Your track 'Put out those Lights' ran over me twice and backed over me once for good measure.
    Glad you are official again Killer. Just think of the player who can't crank up his tube head, he seldom plays at all. :thumbup: