Posts by Jens Ambrosch

I have that same switching/similar issue with profiles not loading as well on two different Kemper Amps (Rack & Toaster) with two different original remote cables. It occurs frequently live but I wasn't able to zone in on what the problem actually is or when it happens excatly. It seems to happen randomly during the show. I can't really reproduce it since it only happens sometimes. I finish a song, switch to a different bank but the sound does not load. I'm still in the previous bank soundwise but on screen the switch happend. When I play a note and switch to a different slot and than back the sound loads just fine. It seems to me that after the Kemper gets an input signal the switching works again. It never happend while switching slots in a perfomance. Always when switching to a different bank. I did a few software updates but it happend on all of them. One thing I haven't tried if it's a problem with the auto load. Don't know what else it could be. So if you have any news on that I'd aprecciate it if you could share it here :)