Posts by Stellings

Thank you All. I set up a few. Am I correct in assuming that the stomps dont display in Performance like they do in Browse mode? One just has to know Red is Distortion, Blue is chorus etc and click them on and off? I kind of like to see what effects I have attached to the rig as you can in the browse mode. Thank you again

Hi Ive had a Kemper for years - mostly use it at home and for a few gigs. Ive always just used a Deluxe and pedal board (old school) for live gigs - but am always frustrated with differing volumes between stops and noisy cables etc.. so considering trying to switch to the Profiler for live full time... For live- I've only used it live on the Browse mode as I really dont understand the performance mode. Ive read the manual and watched the videos. Im not a tech genius and dont find the interface that user friendly. My questions is this: Theoretically you set a "performance" as a specific Amp/ Rig, and then slot one might be clean, slot two distortion, slot 3 distortion delay and chorus etc....And therefore when you click to slot three you have all the stomps set on together for that particualr sound? Whereas in Browse mode - I would have to click on distortion/ delay and chorus with 3 different foot switches? Or in performance mode are you able to click on and off different stomps (effects) ? If the former is the case, do I have to load the copied rig into each slot with whichever effects I want switched on? Is this the idea behind performance mode? Thank you for any insight

Good Morning, I turned on my Profiler this morning and every single rig in my Browse (450 Rigs) has a permanent WAH sound on! When I cycle through the stop boxes I cant even find the WAH selected. In performance mode they are not like that. I cant imagine how this happened. Is there a way to get rid of this WAH on every single rig!? Do I need to reset my profiler?! Its bizarre. Thank you in advance

Good Day,

I was wondering what speaker OHMs option would be best to spec in a 1 x12" guitar cab for use with the Kemper for live gigs at bars? 8ohms or 16ohms?
    Head room and volume are paramount as other guitarist and drummer both like to go to 11...Thank you

HA - Just found the red "Speaker Out" hidden on the upper right....I've got my volume! I clearly need more coffee. :sleeping: Thanks. btw- If I was going to get a 1 x 12" Cabinet built, is 8 or 16ohms preferable? Thank you

Hello, I recently acquired a second hand Kemper Powered Rack to use with a guitar cabinet. I currently have a 2x10 cab and the volume is no where near adequate for a live gig. Given the magic inside this box, Im sure I have overlooked a setting... The best output to use is? Direct Out? Monitor Out or one of the left or right Mains? I have all volumes cranked and the volume is like 1 one or 2 one of my tube amps. I downloaded the thicker reference, but I am no techno wizard...I would be grateful if anyone could let me know what/ where/ how to check settings to get louder sound. Thanks in advance - Pete