Posts by Hitchslapped

I have my kemper for a few months now and it has been great. Recently in the last couple weeks it has started acting really weird. I only use it at home for personal playing and I have so far only used the preloaded rigs from the factory. Now when I select a rig and start to play it sounds more like a horn than a guitar. Each rig has a whiny horn sound instead of the guitar sound in used to have a week or so back. Sometimes it's worse than others but I can always tell something is off. Also, it takes a lot more attack on the strings to even get a sound and sometimes it seems delayed. I'm not sure what I have done or if it's a malfunction with the amp. Any help or advice would would be great.

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I have a couple questions. I appreciate any help.

1)I registered for an account on here before I purchased my kemper, how do I go back and update my account so that I'm a owner and can access the private sections now that I have a kemper?

2)I have just recently started having a issue with my kemper. When I plug in my guitar and scroll through the different preset rigs I try to play and the sound is delayed and sounds almost like a horn is played. Every factory loaded rig is sounding almost the same and has a squeaky horn sound. It has worked great for the past 3 months but now it's unplayable. I don't know if I hit a button or something I shouldn't have or if something is screwed up. Thanks.