Posts by xmortenx

Ok thanks, I have not had the chance to try a direct profile with a real cab. So I guess for the best playing experience, I should not get a full range speaker, but use a guitar cab that matches the one on the Two Rock. Can´t imagine that it will increase the dynamic response though :);):P:D^^

Hi, I just tried Kemper with a pair of Klein+Hummel 0300D with TAF´s Two Rock Profiles of the 35 and also the Classic Reverb.

Playing the Kemper on it´s own it sounds like a recording of the real amps and by far the best clean sounds I can find in the Kemper, but when I switch to the real amp it´s clear that it´s a much more enjoyable experience to play the real thing. More dynamics, 3D feel and that Two Tone Gunk/Tube sound from the real thing.

I can see that in a mix the Kemper could be an easy solution, but for the best playable experience the real thing feels much better to play. :)

Dammit - I really would have liked the Kemper to come out on top of this matchup - but no matter how I flip it - The real amp wins

:);):P^^:D