Posts by satishsthapit

i ended up sending power amp section back to Kemper and they replaced me with the new one. i just recently got it back and its working very nicely. didnt know what was the issue but.
    cheers

Likely a different problem than I recently opened a ticket for. Mine only occurs on startup, and only when my volume pedal is attached to my Kemper remote. Mine is also 100% reproducible and is corrected simply by touching the volume pedal.

got mail back from kemper and i gotta check thru few things. bit busy with gigs this weekend but will run those test next week.
    happy new year

no im not using any expression pedals,. only external thing im using is wha wha which is before kemper. .
    ive plugged my marshall 4x12 thru speaker out.
    signal chain :
    guitar- wha wha- kemper power rack( with remote)

hi , i recently bought a rack and i am experiencing sudden volume loss after 1 hr or so of playing.ive only used it for our band practice an using speaker out to my marshall 4x12. i did updated to new version5.0.3.12660 . after turning it off and on problem seems to go away but its not ideal for my gig situation. please please help.
    thx
    satish