Posts by tomjonesrocks

I'm new to the Kemper and trying to be able to listen to a song played on iPhone/whatever through the Aux Input while using my guitar through the front input. I've read through the manual and through threads online and I just can't seem to get this to work.

I bought a Hosa YMP-434 3.5 mm TRSF to Dual 1/4 inch TS Stereo Breakout Cable after reading a thread https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod…_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ...and am plugging my iPhone in using that into the Aux Input.

Cannot hear anything from my phone using this method. If I go into the input menu one of the options is "Return [something]" and if I select that I can hear my phone going through the guitar patch and being affected by all the effects/etc. - not at all what I want but enough to prove the jack at least works. I must be missing whatever it is that allows Aux input and the front input to function simultaneously but I believe I've tried all the input options.

What am I missing here? Just can't get this to work after a lot of research and trial and error...and error...and error...any help would be greatly appreciated.