Posts by Klutzee

Well I read a recent post about using the panorama control. This is the solution for me I believe. I have a Baggs venue that works great but I am really trying to downsize. I wanted to run into a separate channel to the mixer so we could eq out any bad frequencies... I think this panorama thing is gonna work...I dont use any stereo effects so it shouldnt matter that everything is panned hard. Thanks for all your suggestions!!

Hello!!!

Im new here. Just got my Kemper a couple weeks ago...very intrigued!! I am coming from a Boogie Recto Verb 25 and a board. I have evolved into the lead singer and part time lead guitarist of a classic rock/pop cover band here in good ol Southern Illinois.

I have really high hopes for this thing!!

I am hoping to use my Kemper rack for both acoustic and electric. I would like to use only one input. I would like to send two separate signals to two channels in our Presonus board. We run sound from the stage so we dont have a sound man. Both channels would be independant of one another with different volume and eq'ing. Is there any way to send a signal to only one channel at a time? For instance..when Im playing my electric I dont want a signal going to both the electric and acoustic channel on the mixer????

Thanks in advance!!!