Posts by MysticBlue

LOL I did get a kick outta that. @Monkey_Man I backed up my content and restarted Rig Manager and everything seemed fine. It was acting odd just before that pop-up appeared. I had been editing rigs in a folder one by one and then adding them to my Kemper and then after that, moving them to a different folder. Every time I'd add a new profile to the KPA it would give me this message that 0 rigs were added, yet it WAS adding it so I'm guessing it was some kind of memory issue. The restart of the app seemed to fix the issue as you mentioned. Thanks!

Wow awesome this helps a ton.

Reinholdt turned out to be Reinhardt
    The Haende is an old vintage Harmony KY33
    The Roads Colosseum is a KSR Colossus H-100

These are the last four.

Am Pro or Val Break Am Pro ( amp year is 1946, model says "Chick" )
    Calm ( am year 2001 model says "Roamed" it's a 1x12 combo with a Cel G12M )
    Carr S ( I'm still guessing this is Carr from TAF model is 6 Volt which may be the Carr Mercury )
    Value Tech ( models are 25 and 2550 Fi )

Hi guys -- I'm hoping you can help out with a few of these amp manufacturer names ( or point me to a reference sheet ). I'm not a super amp nerd and I'm trying to learn more about the real amps that created these profiles. I figured out most manufacturers, but these below I can't figure out. I only care about the manufacturer. Model names are only to help determine the manufacturer if that helps. If there's a reference sheet out there somewhere, let me know.

Manufacturer Model Note
    Am Pro Chick is this an Ampeg?
    Angie Eight Sixty Rack ?
    Aquila Ton Ham ?
    Baldringer Preamp must be an interface of some kind?
    Calm Roamed ?
    Car S 6 Volt is this Carr?
    Carolyn Anne Two ?
    Dark Shade B7K ?
    Frame Us Viper ?
    Haende KY33 ?
    Kitten Hulk ES 2002 maybe Bad Cat?
    Kranker Stone ?
    Lee Jack's Son XLS 1000 ?
    Lesley Rota 145 ?
    Pierce G1 ?
    Rainheart 33 ?
    RedFlag CD3 ?
    Rivera 3012 ?
    Roads Colosseum H100 ?
    Sell More Zodiak ?
    Sick Mail 5150 something to do with the EVH 5150?
    Steave Pancake ?
    Sun 300T ?
    Three Stone Bi ?
    Top Head Explanator 50 ?
    Val Break Am Pro
    Value Tech
    Chick
    ?
    ?

Greetings fellow KPA fans -- I will literally have my first Kemper in hand tomorrow. Super excited -- I've been reading your posts and watching all your YouTube videos straight for the last two weeks!

My question --> I'm a software developer and was curious if there are any developer API's for the Rig Exchange ???