Posts by Emmathijs

Yes,like the helix and ax8. But then from Kemper with their profiles in it and the possibility to download profile packages via USB. Without the need of an interface or extra equipment.
    I believe there are a lot of players that want professional Kemper profiles to download.Players who don't have all those Nice amps themselves to profile.There are allready a lot of very good amp packs like the Britt and Meulendijk packages.So why profiling yourself? Of course there are Users that want the profiling ability.For them there is the normal Kemper.But for players that don't want to spent or can't affort the normal model....or doensn't use the profiling option....a stript down pedalboard would be great

Please make a floorboard without the option to profile amps(I don't want to profile amps but I only want to buy/download amp profiles from others like Michael Britt and Bert Meulendijk etc.Guys that have a great amp collection and the ability to profile those amps with prof.mikes).
    Make a floorboard with Kempers Own profiles amps and USB (for downloaden) .
    I think that a device like this can be made for a more budget friendly price (But with the ability to download all the great profiles on the web/market) in One device. Just like the Boss or line 6 devices. It Will be a best sellar for Sure.
    Regards,
    Mike

First of all,Thanks for your advise and respons.
    What I meant by voicing( it wasn't the right word) is a frfr cab with guitarcab looks and the possibility to put it behind me, like a regular cab.I'm not interested in regular guitar speakers.My experience with powered monitors is that they all sound different.So What is uncoulored frfr?
    I read a lot of good reviews on the Yamaha dxr10 But other player clr, others Qsc,others friedman etc.So that means that all the frfr solutions are different(I was meaning this by voicing)I wonder how the Kemper engineers ,or in combi with "icepower" sees the "perfect(if it exist) amplification of the profiler.But Mabe it's just me... :|
    Thanks for the answers

I know there are other companies out there But I think, ween Kemper+ ice power(engineer from the poweramp in the Powerhead) would create speakercabs for the powerhead, it is more a perfect match.They can voice the cab perfectly for the poweramp so you don't have to mess with eq settings etc.Plus it looks more like a Nice setup

REQUEST TO KEMPER ENGENEERS:
    Please make your own 1 x12, 2x12 and 4 x12 cabinets with lineair (pa) speakers like in a good powered monitor.
    But in cool looking guitarcabs. For use with Kempers powerheads.I like to have a speakercab behind me instead of a monitor.
    I know there are a lot of players that likes the same.
    If you are a cafe/bar player like me, most of the time I play with players with "real amps"(1 x 12 or 2x12) behind them. There is no need to mike them up. And only vocals are amplified through simple pa's. We do't like sending all of our gear through the pa. just vocals.Quick and easy.
    It would be great to put the powerhead on a suitable Kempercab that is voiced for the powerhead.There are other companies now ou there creating lineair cabs like Friedman. Mayby some cooperation with Icepower (the company that build the poweramp in the powerhead???)
    Then everything is matched.

Would be great!!!
    Regards,Mike :thumbup: