Posts by AaronHoey11

Hi there

Just thought I'd ask anyone who owns a UAD Apollo Twin or any UAD interface what plug ins you use while recording. (What style/genre you play ect. and why)

Are there any "essential" plug ins you always have on like the neve or 610? Is the kemper good enough on its own and you then just do magic in your DAW? Anything else you think is an essential purchase?

Any videos, websites or books you recommend buying?

I would love to hear from anyone that records professionally or has a top home recording set up

I hope Ive made sense too - If not Ive been in doors for 3 weeks ;)

Hi Folks - Does anyone have a similar setting to the "Sweet child of mine" wah settings? Finally learned the song over lockdown and now just need to add the wah ;)

Thanks

Hi there

Forgive me If it's obvious but I have read the manual and searched through Youtube.

Basically, I am looking for a way to add more effects to a performance slot without having to change performance slot.

For example I currently have a delay - compressor - boost - and overdrive -

That's my 4 effects slots taken up - while I can add 4 more and know how to do that it (page 12 manual) I cant figure out how to have the effects separate - for example almost like having 8 separate pedals you can switch between as o=you like

When I change RIG I find that some of the effects don't smoothly carry over even with the same amp

I hope I have made sense as it's late ;)

Any help much appreciated

Thanks for the reply guys.

Yes - I was in such a rush I didn't clarify so my apologies for that.

For a stereo spread I notice the "Tap the edge delay 2" on the kemper is set to

Note value 1 - 3/16

note value 2 - 3/16

I guess this is what I was looking for ?

Hi everyone,

Would appreciate if anyone who has had the kemper for a while could suggest if what I am doing is the way to go or if there's any tips or tricks to get a getter sound i have missed ect.

I am currently using an Apollo Twin with the XLR'S connected via main output. I don't see a spdif connection on the Apollo but a lot of people say it's not necessarily a better sound.

Overall I am loving the Kemper but sometimes i can't help but feel things profiles I have purchased still sound a bit Digital still.

Anyone suggest tips for settings anywhere that are important or just general recomendations would be really welcome

Thanks