Posts by RFGT00

Hi guys,

Thanks for the input.....yeah sorry I run 2 xlrs from the main out to front of house (this could be any system as i move between theatre) then a jack cable from the monitor out to a Yamaha DBR10.......

Possibly could have answered the question already, I'm creating tones in the studio through studio monitors but I think adjusting/creating the tone at a live volume through the monitor maybe the way forward.....

Reading the manual there's all stuff about cab simulation in the output menu and originally thought it might be something to do with this...

Cheers

Hi,

Been using the kemper in a live environment for some time now, although everything sounds great in my studio (direct out left and right from the kpa to an interface to studio monitors) in a live situation I'm not happy with the tone.....live I take a feed from the direct out (left and right) to front of house and a feed from the monitor out to my stage monitor..... just doesn't sound great, am I missing something? Trying to workout if it's something I'm not doing in the output menu etc....