Posts by cedricvanoosterwyck

Hi

I'm intending on buying the Palmer Cab Merger for my kemper. I like to play on 2 cabs. I am a total Ω noob, I really dont get it, but thats fine. The merger has a Parallel Input and a Series input, that 2 outs. So do i have to series it or parallel it? My kemper refused to start up for like a week. I left it in my car during holidays but it was around 0 degrees. Does it have a safety funtion to keep from braking? 2 questions in one.

Hey guys.

So my question is very easy i think, but i can’t get it fixed, it’s driving me nuts. I checked a lot of youtube videos but nothing is helping me out.
    Let my explain my set up. So i have a powered kemper rack and a kemper remote. In my rack i have a line 6 g55 going to the alternative output.

Now on the youtube videos i see that there is one cable going from the volume pedal to input 3 in the remote. The volume pedal has 1 input, 1 output and 1 ext.

So first, i don’t know what cable goes where. I know that there is a post or pre possebility for the volume pedal, and i really have tried everythint, but the volume pedal isn’t doing anytime.

I know it works because i used him when i bought him. When i was there he was using 2 cables, but also that i tried. I really don’t understand what i have to do. Someone help me out please?? :S

Hey guys.

First of all my apologies for posting this thread, because this question probably has been asked in the past. That being said, English is not my mother tongue, so i will try to be as clear as possible.
    Sometimes when playing a show, the cabs aren't being mic'd. I just plug in my kemper via the main output to the front of house. Then i use my cab sim button and no cabinet. But what do i have to do when i want to use both? Is this possible. Can i connect to the front of house and simultaneously play on my cab? The problem i have is the cab sim button. When i turn it off it sounds like garbage trough the monitors in front and when i turn it on its a cab sim trough my cab and this also sounds terrible. So is there a way to fix this?

I hope someone can help me out!

Cheers