Posts by CallumRhys96

Hi Cold,

Sorry mate, I didn't explain well enough. I have turned up the volume of the monitors loud enough so that's out of the equation as that's something i'd originally thought of.

I am going guitar in to Kemper ------> UAD 16 -----> Pro Tools. Now the sound i get from the UAD virtual console is muted however when unmuted it sounds the same as the sound i get in Pro Tools before recording.

I've seen several other people have had this problem but with nothing to solve it on their posts. This being in Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Cakewalk. It sounds a lot more full but when I 'playback' it sounds different. If i had to describe iti'd say empty in comparison.

Hey guys, I've recently got my Kemper and safe to say it's sounding fantastic... kinda. X/

It genuinely sounds amazing and I am so stoked to be using one however after getting super stoked about it I finally went to record. I listened back to the take and well, it sounded pretty crappy. For some reason the playback sound was noticeably different to the sound that I was hearing even whilst I was actually recording. I've found this same question on a few forums but never answered. :(

Thanks in advance guys! :thumbup: