Posts by Dante Stone

Hey guys,

Thanks for replying. In Browse Mode all of the 128 Midi Program Changes are assigned to a certain Profile. My global settings are set to channel 1.

The utrack has a program which allows you to insert the midi to the backing tracks. It creates one file which is played by the device. So i guess that I can not
    do that much wrong there.

am not quite sure which midi signal it is, since I can not use Midi OX. As Soon as you plug in your USB Stick, from which the tracks will be played, the usb connection to the computer is lost.

It seems, that I can't seem to figure out how to create a midi program change track in cubase, that will correspond with the Kemper

Hey guys,

I have tried everything, but can not seem to get the whole thing to work.

I have bought a Cymatic Audio uTrack24 to use as a backing track player.
    The utrack has a midi out and you can include midi files to be played alongside the backing tracks.

I want to change the profiles on the Kemper via midi when the backing track is played
    The problem is, that it won't work. I use Cubase 8 and tried everything to create a midi track, that changes the channels on the Kemper.
    I must be doing something wrong.

Is there anyone who can step by step describe to me how it is done correctly? Maybe even a sample midi file so I can check if everything is set up correctly would be awesome.

I also have reaper and logic 9 here. So if someone got it to work with those DAW´s I could recreate this as well.

Thanks!