Posts by qstudio352

Thanks for the sharing! It's VERY inspiring to know that the loop block can be moved around : )
    I read the full manual like 10 times, guess I just can't remember whatever feature i need at the right time.

As for the usage of external effects, I do agree with you; Kemper's new delay algorithms are amazing!
    Modulation are definitely top-notch; so good that I sold Mobius right away too, I only kept my the other analogue phaser :whistling:

The reverb part has something left to desired ...but I believe that Kemper team has a great update plan on the road map.
    If I'm going to a island, Kemper is all I need for sure (with a guitar, of course)

---

Actually there's one little reason for my passion to pedals ...my job is to design effects pedals.
    I love all pedals out there. Watching their design logic inspiring each other as a little eco system is overwhelming to me.
    I appreciate every little improvement or just a difference from every brand, I can feel their joy and pain.

In fact I tried Kemper just because of a duty call for research ...I forgot my job right away after the first note.

I was so blown away that ended up join the community. :D

Dear All

I recently tried Kemper, and ordered one after two days' playing. I can't say how grateful I am to meet this miracle device.

I play mostly clean to little breakup. Days before Kemper arrived, I didn't have much options since clean tone depends mainly on the amp itself, another taste of clean tone means another amp, a lotta options mean a lotta amps. Kemper really saved my days. Now I can overlap different clean tones from Roland JC to different kinds of fenders' in a live looper gig with no hassle AND with confidence too. There are just too many great crispy,glassy yet warm clean tones for me to explore; an endless happiness.

Another bonus is that with a quality clean tone profile, low gain overdrive pedal before Kemper are exceptionally well handled to my ear (comparable with my old Roland JC-40), all the characters from different dirt pedals are represented decently. However not all the profiles & not all the range of pedal gain knob ate equally rendered I have to admit, but what I had experienced was perfect enough for me. Now I mainly use clean tone or breakup edge as usual, with two dirt pedals before Kemper for little gain stacking. Results are heart melting.

--

The only issue of placing pedal before Kemper is that my Xotic SP compressor didn't response like I would expect, but I'd like to keep the option (not always) of using compressor before dirt pedals. Since my dirt pedals are physical, placed before Kemper; the compressor must be a physical one too. If folks here have any positive experience with compressor pedals please share to me, million thanks : )

All in all, here is my story and I really really appreciate the efforts that Kemper team had made to come this far. I just love this product.

It's my pleasure to join this forum, thank you

----

Below is my setup, It's just arrived two days ago, so I am still doing experiment with my existing pedals

Telecaster >
    > Xotics SP compressor (mostly bypassed now)
    > Xotics EP booster (Unity Gain - for a clean preamp and buffered signal for the road)
    > Xotics AC booster comp (ver little gain)
    > Vemuram Galea Overdrive (little gain for stacking)

> Kemper (clean or breakup)

after Kemper I use stereo effect loop for analog phaser, analog delay, timeline delay and nuenaber reverb.