Posts by Ade Cannon

I have a few pedals, tc electronic flashback delay and chorus, MLR super comp, wampler clarksdale and tweed 57 plus a Vicks audio rams head, my question is do I still need these or would you sell these and get a Helix for the extra effects to complement the Kemper or is the kemper enough for classic rock, country, don't gig and only play at home but would the helix/Kemper combination expand my setup for the better thanks

After a lot of reading up on the subject I have got some sort of list together Presonus E5, Equator D5, JBL LSR 305,Yamaha HS7 and as alot of people seem to recommend Adam speakers the Adam A5X which would be at the top end of my budget.
    Spoke to a guy at a shop that sells Kempers and he rated the Presonus's over the JBL's so that has put me off them a bit. I am only going to be using them in a small room at low volume and then only with the Kemper just wondering if the Adams are over kill for what i need.

Hello looking to purchase a Kemper unpowered and like the idea of a driven tube amp at bedroom volumes I live in a flat so low volume is a must,I have no intention of playing live and would like opinions on which make of Low to mid price powered studio monitors would fit the bill, I am limited for space so my idea was to have them sat on a bench rather than floor standing, thanks