Posts by LeftyPlaysRight

I was running into a similar issue with my Kemper -> Scarlett 6i6 SPDIF connection. Was getting a faint popping every 8 to 10 seconds. I discovered was running an older version of the Focusrite control software. I installed the latest setting and it corrected the issue. Perhaps worth a try.

Already submitted a support ticket on this problem, but thought I'd check if anyone else has had the same issue.

After running my Kemper for a few hours, I noticed the contrast on the display had darkened. It was hard to read from straight on. Had to actually look at it from the side to read it. Thought it was a fluke, so I rebooted. The Kemper rebooted in Browse mode, but the display contrast started fluctuating. Powered it down again, unplugged the power, waited a quarter hour, plugged in, powered up. Screen contrast started fluctuating again. Went to the contrast controls and attempted to adjust. Didn't seem to make any difference. Screen eventually went completely white.

Tried several reboots, disconnected everything including the remote (display on remote functions properly). I can power the Kemper up, select rigs from the remote, and play through it, but the display, though backlit, shows no text. I'd attempt to adjust the contrast again, but I have no idea how to navigate to that part of the menu without the display to label the soft keys. Also, a lot of the reset features such as memory, firmware reinstall seem to require screen navigation to complete, so out of luck there.

Any ideas?