Posts by tremelo68

I did the same with a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 Extension Cabinet and it sounds pretty good. Not the best cab, but good enough for now. I also put the same setup in a second, custom built 1x12 cab that is more cube-like in dimensions, instead of the Fender combo dimensions and that one sounds better. I need to play with the back and see if porting sounds better or worse. It has a removable panel.

The speakers and crossover, in my opinion, need a bit of breaking in to sound best. Right after install they were a little shrill to my ears, but after running a loop at medium volume for about 8 hours twice, I feel like they sound much warmer and feel better in the room. I expect they will continue to improve over time.

Using the Ritter Amps Camplifier 360 for power amplification. I also have two old matching Hammond organ power amps that I plan on trying to restore and convert for use as power amps for guitar and see if they sound any better or worse, compared to the digital Class D amp by Ritter. I know, somewhat defeating the purpose of profiling by adding in an additional tube stage, but feel like it is worth a try just to see how it sounds. After all, MBritt pumps his into the power amp in of a Mesa Lonestar for stage use.

Looks to me like the official bag is larger, enough for the Remote and the Thomann bag maybe not (only inside dimensions given). Which explains why they sell the Remote bag too. However, at those prices you can really afford both and still save vs the Kemper official bag. But... both in one bag IS really helpful.

Anyone tried putting the Toaster and Remote in the Thomann bag yet? I really don't think the Remote will fit in the head bag.

Kemper bag:
    Dimensions: 44x25x27 cm

Thomann bag:
    inside dimensions: WHD: 38 x 22 x 17,5 cm

Actual toaster size: 37.8 cm (14.88 inches) x 21.7 cm (8.54 inches) x 17.3 cm (6.81 inches)
    Actual Remote size: 42cm (16.5in) x 18cm (7in) x 7,5cm (2.9in)