Posts by keuneke

... this is from the midi-moose manual. and of course, as it is being used to control some MIDI-device, it will *always* be plugged into the MIDI-in on the device

I think I read somewhere that the MIDI-Moose can be remotely powered via the MIDI-cable. Maybe it does receive some current via the cable so it 'thinks' it is being remotely powered, but not enough current to actually run.

same here. Before I switched to the Kemper I used a Boss GP-10 in front of my Marshall. The GP-10 Whammy effect was really close to the RATM sound I needed (for 'Killin in the name').
    But with the Kemper... hmm. that is a bummer. I would guess this can be fixed via software (if Boss nails it, Kemper surely can), so maybe some update in future...

I am planning to use a Variax, so that even within a song I can switch back and forth between electric and acoustic guitar. However, I currently play with an Orange PPC212 cab on stage, as I like the interaction between the guitar and cab (e.g. for -more or less :) controlled feedback.

Now for acoustic sounds, of course running monitor through the cab will sound shitty.

So what I look for is an idea, enabling me to work with power-amp/cab *and* FRFR (assigning either direct out or one of the main outs to carry the FRFR signal) and *switch between them* with the remote.

The output section is global, so does not switch with rigs. What to do?