Posts by redoxin

Hey guys,

A little background first. After debating in my head between a Two Notes Torpedo Live (+ my JCM800 combo) and a Kemper I decided to go with the Kemper due to the great sounds and reviews I kept reading. I bought some Michael Britt packs and TAF singles and it just sounds killer... through my headphones.
    Now to the main question at hand. I want to do some basic recording at home and I would like to get some monitors and an audio interface that would compliment the Kemper well. The audio interface doesn't need to have too many inputs since I will most likely use a midi keyboard for drums and bass lines, a mic for vocals and obviously the Kemper for guitar tracking.
    Not looking to spend a fortune on the gear since I'm only doing this for personal pleasure and to save some ideas I want to keep but saying that I do want it to sound decent and be of quality.

To give you an idea of what I was looking at. I was thinking of some KRK monitors and maybe a used RME Fireface 400 (even cheaper). I would probably run Reaper on my mac computer.

Cheers,