Posts by lewismembery

Brilliant thanks for the reply dude, when I say I'm a noob I mean to the kemper and reamping world ha!
    I've been producing for years but never bothered trying reamping until I bought the kemper so excited to give it a go!

Cables have just been ordered, looking forward to having a play!

Thanks again!

So I've sent back my previous interface as it didn't have the correct spdif in/outs,

Now I have the Scarlett 6i6 along with the Kemper. So my question is... what is the SPDIF cable I need to connect the two?

This is the back of the interface:

Thanks in advanced folks!

Cheers for the reply buddy, appreciate the advice.

I have since sent the Apollo back, despite being a beautiful interface to use, it clearly isn't up to what I was intending ha!

So I think I'm going to order a Saffire pro 40, seems to have both optical in and out on the back!

Hey guys and gals, new user to the forum and Kemper world.

I have a question about SPDIF connection.

I want to set up my Kemper for reamping in the studio but I seem to be constantly buying the wrong cable for connecting to spdif.

I have obviously the Kemper and I want to connect it to my Universal Audio Apollo Twin Solo mkii which has an optical input as you can see in the picture below:

But I seem to keep buying the wrong cable connection, or it doesn't fit in the back of the Kemper.

Can anyone shed some light on the situation?

I'm from the UK just incase anyone suggests some US sites (which is what I've found to be the case after searching the forum about this topic)

Thanks in advanced everyone!

Lewis.