Posts by Faceman

Hi all.

I'm experimenting with a TimeFactor delay and finding that using a mono FX loop add a load of noise and a noticeable amount of latency. I did a forum search but didn't get any hits on those topics.

Anyone has similar experience? Delays are a bit clearer than when the delay is put in front of the Kemper but there isn't enough difference to make me want to deal with that noise and latency.

Thanks for any input.

Joe

Hi all.

I've programmed a few "performances" and I'm a bit confused on something. If I'm in performance mode and I add a new "rig" to the performance, even if I don't save that version of the performance, I can't figure out how to revert back to the original performance. The new rig I added seems to be permanently part of the performance.

Shouldn't I have to save the new performance before any of the changes I've made become permanent?

Joe

Hi all.

I've been dialing in some sweet tones and in the process, I've noticed that the intensity of the Kemper FX - a single tap, slap delay in this case - is different depending on the volume level through the main PA speakers (I run Mono output from Kemper direct into the mixer and then to the powered speakers).

At lower volumes, the intensity of the FX is much greater than at higher volumes. The Master Output on the Kemper is always the same and I increase the volume at the mixer.

This really had an impact on my rig last night, as the slap back delay was way too prominent in my sound.

Anyone experience this? It was a real bummer for me.

Thanks

Joe

Hello all.

I'm new to Kemper and this forum.

Recently moved from Helix to Kemper and I am simply blown away. I used it live 12 hours after receiving it and I was immediately sold.

I was looking for a cool stand for the Kemper and came across this on the Sweetwater site. This is just a perfect solution for live use and will also work well when I'm dialing tones in my studio.

Just thought I'd share.

Joe

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/KS6150