Posts by tonehound61

I have had my Kemper powered head for 18 months now, I bought the official DR Z series 1 pack.
    Absolutely awesome profiles .
    Not a single disappointment in the whole set of profiles. The Carmen Ghia sets are magical, as are the Z Wreck and Antidote lead settings .
    As I say , one of the strongest best quality profile sets I have come across , including the perfectly judged effect profiles ...

I've had the same thing but strangely it happens when not plugged into laptop. Also today while In browser mode the output button started flashing red accompanied by a loud rhythmic popping sound coming through the speaker. I stopped when I switched to performance mode. The noise sounded like the power switching on and off at 1 second intervals. As I say I had the freezing on a rig and I've been powering the unit off and back on again. I have os 5.02 with the latest rig manager on a win 7 Sony veo. It seems to have started with this latest release altho I only ran 4.9 mi think it was for a Few days after I recieved my kemper two weeks ago. Any help would be appreciated...