Posts by maorgr

Hi,

Unfortunately, using the Sony MDRx 1000 yielded the same results as the DT990 Pro.

can someone refer me to a tutorial for best practice configuration of the kemper with headphones please ?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I honest am not sure what am I doing wrong here and surely I do.

the sound that comes to my ears from the kemper is lacking in "space", Bass and it's just not what I would hear from other people who have been using the device.

Here's a set of pictures of my configuration. I hope you guys could help me identify my issue.

Thank you so much in advance.

https://imgur.com/gallery/fzTc5ga

Hi guys,

I was wondering whats the best way to connect the kemper to my line6's FRFR speaker to get the best stereo sound.( Right now the master outputs of the kemper are connected to the monitor in's of the FH1500)

your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm sorry for the multiple posts, it's just that I'm a bit overwhelmed with the product.

I bought some Metallica tone matches and I was wondering if I also need to buy IR for the cabs.
    How should I configure my firehawk to work well with the kemper ?

thanks and again, I apologize.

Maor.

Hi,

I have a bunch of paid software like BIAS FX and BIAS Pedal. I was wondering if I could use their EFFECTS in conjunction with the kemper so that the software will provide the effects only while the kemper will provide the amp simulation.
    is such thing possible ?

would appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

Hi guys,

So I bought a kemper profiler (the pretty white one) and I aim to plug it into a FRFR (line6's firehawk).

Would I be able to experience the full sound potential of the kemper with that setup ?

what is the correct (recommended) way to connect the profiler to the frfr speaker ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maor.