Posts by Zoid420

I've just installed this after seeing it on FB. Wow - flawless so far. This has changed the game - I'm a studio engineer and use my Kemper in that setting, and this is so good for staying in my sonic sweetspot while tweaking.

Thanks, gonna put it through it's paces for the next week and definitely buying the maker a beer if it is stable.

I've already sent messages to all my Axe owning mates that I'm in paradise now

I've only had my Kemper rack a week and I've found this issue. I really want to be able to re-amp with SPDIF. It seemed to be fine for the first few days but now Stomp distortions just create the horrid glitch sound. One way to hear it clearly is to bring up "Mouse" but turn the "Mix" to 0% - the harsh noise remains. Then bypass the stomp, sound goes away after 3 to 4 seconds. I've also noticed it will go away if you bypass the STACK section while keeping the stomp on.

This is a huge disappointment. I'm absolutely blown away by the sounds but if I can't reamp digitally and use a stomp box patch..

This seems to be an old, known issue that was not there in earlier firmware, how can this still be a bug in current firmware?

Please someone point me in the direction of a fix for this that isn't just "use the analogue IO" ?(