Posts by ChuleDP

If people are seeking "amp feel", they're seeking wrong. Unless you plug your KPA to a Cab.

A recorded guitar sounds NOTHING like an amp in the room...because they're different things. A modeler or ampsims will never sound like playing with an amp.
    Simply because what you hear in recording, is the sound of a mic capturing an amp. Nothing to relate to our ears, with an amp, in a room. It's simply impossible to replicate that.

I'm happy with my KPA, even if i feel there's is a lot of room to improving my tone.
    Carrying a 2 bags (one for KPA rack, one for remote and exp) and my guitar to playing live, is AMAZING.

Well..last saturday, i use my monitoring only for my kemper & voice. The other guitarist send me his guitar to hear it in some moments. But yeah...near the drums, it's not really necessary.

BTW Amazing experience playing with my kemper live for the first time. AMAZING

I would also like to buy this small mixer.
    Why not connect the kemper's stereo main out to the instrument input of rolls pm351 (Y stereo cable)? Do you use this kind of connection because the stereo audio signal from the rolls outputs is worse then kemper main out?

I prefer to connect the main outputs to the FOH mixer. I don't care about monitoring in stereo. Both Outputs are great (Kemper and Rolls).

[Blocked Image: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81c6cL1DzhL._SX522_.jpg]

Life saver. I use main output to mixer, return to the rolls in "line level". Connect monitor output with cab sim to my instrument input. I do my own mix.

I have to trust the FOH guy...as always. But i least play my KPA patches very confortable. And with monitor output i dial my own eq to roll some HF to my IEM, without affecting the signal to the mixer.

I tend to think quite a few people would be posting about and reporting the issue if it were related to the current firmware. I suppose you could try installing the version you were previously using and see if that resolves the issue.

I installed the lastest kemper OS update, which in the update page says that is compatible with the new rig manager. But still nothing.

Rig Manager Version V2.1.26.13232
    OS Version : 5.4.1.13212