Posts by npeter

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These are just some of the things i like, but a reference for what i look for generally

New Kemper user here as well, had same issues as you with the tone.
    Long time user of Soldano amps..
    However, first video with Landau, try Big Hairy Profiles, CAE 3+ from Michael.
    I bought his CAE and Soldano X88 pack and in my ears Michael has nailed it.
    // Peter

The v2 updates are up, and should have sent out updates to pack purchasers. Would one of you guys be kind enough to confirm that you received the updates?

New Kemper user here.
    However, bought both Soldano X88 and CAE and got mail about the V2 version.
    Loaded them yesterday and they sound really great, even V1 versions sounded great.

Have a couple of Soldano HR and Soldano SL 60 amps and your Soldano profile is spot on.
    You have nailed the Soldano sound :thumbup:

Only thing I have tweaked a bit is delay settings, nothing else neded to be tweaked according to my ears.
    When I bought my Kemper rack I was not so impressed with the profiles but after I got your profiles :thumbup:

Best regards, Peter "1965guitars"