Posts by derdoem

Dear community,

I looked in the forum for a similar problem but couldn't find one. I just got my Kemper Profiler Powerrack including the Profiler Remote. Unfortunately I'm stumbling upon problems when operating my remote.

I can't assign the Effect Buttons three and four to a stomp or effect. I can assign them "manually" in the Rig settings though. This doesn't help me because I have a general problem when activating the buttons.

If I operate the buttons in performance or browser mode I get the following responses from the profiler:

Button III: Upon the first push the profiler goes into tuning mode / upon a second push I jump a various number into other performances (e.g. from performance slot 1 to 4; or 1 to 6 ).
    Button IIII: Pushing this buttons directly activates the Looper Mode / a second push deactivates it

Now I thought that deactivating any Button Assignment in my System settings might get rid of the problem but now the following happens:

Button III: The first push deactivates all effects at once / a second push switches to the next performance
    Button IIII: First push lets me morph into the second rig setting if I have pre-assigned it to an effect / pushing it again sets it into the first rig setting / If I have no effect assigned to it and push it I get various scenarios which differ almost every time

In addition to that I have another sporadic failure when I operate the other buttons:

- Sometimes I can't change a rig (especially on Rig Button 1)

I tried the following to fix this behaviour:

- Use antoher Ethernet Cable / The issue persists
    - Install the latest Firmware 5.2.0 / The issue persists
    - Install the latest Beta Firmware 5.3.0 Public Beta / The issue persists
    - Initialize the Profiler / The issue persists

Now I'm wondering if you have a recommendation of what I can try in addition to my previous statements or if I should send my device back at once to get a new one.

Thank's a lot upfront for your support.

Best regards,
    Don