Posts by MorbidAppetite

Hey man, this is my video. To solve this problem send your remote back and get a new one. I did that and got a new one. Everything is OK now.

No, I'm from Czech Republic, so I got mine from local dealer. Just write about this issue to Kemper support and they will help you. They told me to return the unit so I did that and I gave to my dealer printed debate with Kemper support.
    They were OK with that.

Can someone help me? I struggle with finding a tone for my USA Strat (Fat 50's). With my Ibanez with DM pups it is really easy but my strat has its own head. Can someone help me? I'm looking for this tone

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you!

Here is the video I did because I had this problem. Return your remote control. This is the only way as far as I know. I have returned my whole set and my dealer gave me new one. Everything is OK now.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi everyone!

Just got my Kemper Power Rack with the Profiler Remote and assigned different amps to a new performance. I must have made some mistake along the way. When I'm choosing the first preset by pressing the 1 button it jumps straight to preset number 4. I can choose 2,3,4,5 and it works but 1 is acting weird. I created a new performance with the same amps but it still doing the same thing. I don't know if I accidentally made a morph thing. Hope you understand what I'm rambling about.

Best regards,
    Patrik

Exactly this problem I have with my brand new Kemper. I will return it on monday. Some other guy here has this problem too. It seems like defective batch.

Thank you for the welcome :)
    I was communicating with Kemper support and I sen them video of what exactly my Remote do. So here it is.
    After all I have to send my Remote back to exchange along with my Profiler I suppose. Because it was whole set and my seller don't sell Remote separately.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx2_ev94vFA

I have similar problem. I'm running latest beta software and when I step o button 1 on my Remote, it goes to slot 4. When I step on button III it goes to tuner. When I step on button IIII it goes to Looper. What should I do?
    For example. I have 5 slots in Perform mode and when I step on 2 it goes to second slot, when I step on 3 it goes to third slot etc. But When I step on 1 it goes to fourth slot.
    Thank's for an advice.