Posts by toddwoolsey

Thanks so much for the quick answer. I have a short follow up question...

So, I have been using the DI out set at "Gtr Studio" for Re-Amping the Direct tone.

I'm guessing I would need to switch that back while recording and not use my effects loop. Correct?

Or is there another output I can use for the DI signal?

Thanks so much,

Todd.

I get a short burst of Volume boost that lasts for a half second when I turn on my effects loop OR when I switch to a profile that has the effects loop engaged.

It only occurs for roughly a half second and then my volume is correct. (fyi, I have the level of the loop at "0", the default).

This occurs whether I'm using the Loop Mono , or Loop Distortion. Either one.

Any ideas?

Or if this is a know glitch maybe it could get fixed in a future update?

Thanks,

Todd.

I have Tremolo rates that I like and want them to stay stagnant while being able to tap in different tempos for the longer delays. This doesn't seem to be possible for some reason, unless I'm missing something. If I set my trem to say 5.0 speed, as soon as I tap in a delay time that speed is over written by a tempo synced to the tempo I tapped in. I do not want that.

If this is not an option yet, please make it so that you can choose on time based parameters such as tremolo speed, chorus speed, flange rate etc that you can just input a time that stays the same regardless of the tapped in tempo.

If I'm missing something please let me know how to do this.

Thank you,

Todd.