Posts by andy3602009

hi guys need some help. I have around £200-£250 to spend on either speakers or a guitar cabinet (I have the powerhead) my question is would I better off with a 2x12 loaded with vintage 30's or something like JBL lsr305 x2 I would like to try FRFR but feel it's out of my price range for the atomic/matrix everyone keeps talking about. I am currently just playing at home but want the best sound I can get obviously

my review of the one and only Matt Figurski of motor city mods profiles.
    I have the BE-100, Marshall 2555x silver jubilee reissue and the Mr.Moga packs along with a hammer profile he kindly gave me to try out as a clean. I Was blown away from the minute I tried the fat sat profile for the BE-100 it's simply awesome and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Every single one of these profiles is bang on with no need to spend time tweaking to get it sound good, they are in my honest opinion the best on the market and I can't recommend them enough. The Mr.Moga pack is superb for those metal tones I've been playing alot of Metallica lately and this pack is simply perfect for it. I recently had a silver jubilee and using that profile pack really captures everything I love about that amp. These are very high quality professional profiles from a friendly and helpful guy who did everything he could to help me, even before purchase and I'm looking forward to doing business with him again in the future

2 months in now and I have to say it's the best thing I've bought sncr the guitar itself. Only thing disappointing me is the powerhead being mono