Posts by adammartinmusic

• Input select in slot settings would be amazing - and would achieve the same thing in my scenario - I find myself using KPA for electric and acoustic a lot these days and for quick guitar changes this select ability would be really useful.
    • Do the main outs ie. the two pairs of xlr's and trs have to be linked by necessity? Or could they be selectable by rig or slot? The ideal scenario for me would be to be able to leave an electric and an acoustic plugged into KPA with both input selection assigned to a patches in performance mode and stereo output selection / one pair for electric patches - one for acoustic patches

Thanks for the replies so far - Adam

Hi, loving KPA - it's totally changed my life as a working musician -

A couple of things - is there anyway that KPA could be updated to allow connection of a second guitar to the Alternative input as well as a first guitar to the main input? Then there could be an input select on the 'rig' settings - this would really be useful for having an electric and acoustic for example permanently connected -

Also would be great to be able to specify monitor out or main out on the 'rig' settings so I could have patches made for acoustic guitars coming out of the monitor out and the electric patches coming out of the main out... currently I get around this by using panorama to pan acoustic patches hard left and electric patches hard right so I can give FOH (sound guy) two independent sources - of course this means I can lonly run mono effects which is an acceptable compromise to be fair.
    Are these changes possible or is there a hardware limitation with regards the input select for example?
    Thanks again and keep up the good work
    Adam

I have had the same issue with a brand new kemper updated to current specs and a MacBook Pro running latest OS.
    Footswitch and unit freezes then footswitch turns off - randomly - not very often but not confidence inspiring!
    Have only been using KPA with laptop so haven't worked out if this happens when standalone yet.
    Has happened maybe 3-5 times in performance mode whilst programming a set of sounds over the last few days.