Posts by Sean Kebely

Whats up everybody,
    I have the kemper powered rack that I run through 2 Orange 2x12 cabinets along with running stereo outs to the front of house. I think it sounds amazing and I get lots of compliments on my guitar tone from spectators. Here's some live footage from our latest show. If you like our music you can find more about us through social media or by subscribing to our youtube channel.
    Thanks,
    Sean

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

http://www.ghostsofthepacific.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/Ghostsofthepacific/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVYw9ZUvDEBxA4nQEVM-RbQ
    https://twitter.com/GhostsOfPacific

Whats up every body,
    Here's a link to a live video from my band, "Ghosts of the Pacific" latest show. I've been using the Kemper live know for a couple months and everytime we play out I get nothing but compliments on my guitar tone.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It seems I had multiple things going on, I am using the midi through to control a delay pedal in the loop of the Kemper. I am sending midi to the kemper on channel one and midi to the delay pedal on channel two. I still had the kemper set to omni and think it was getting confused. And I stopped sending MSB and LSB signals which must have been messing things up as well. Either way I am changing performances with no problem now. Thank you very much for your help.

You might have sent a MSB >0 or LSB >4 and now all following progam changes are outside of the valid Profiler address room. MSB and LSB don't matter in Browser Mode, but in Performance Mode.

As soon as you restart the Profiler MSB and LSB will be reset to 0 and a simple program change should be able to load a Slot, but only if the Slot is enabled!

Thank you for the reply, I have tried sending simple program change codes with the MSB and LSB off and still nothing along with resetting the KPA multiple times. Is there possibly something I need to reset or adjust?

turns out I am getting no midi functions in performance mode at all. I tried changing all my pc messages to 1, 2, 3, ect. with no MSB or LSB and still getting no response in performance mode. Like I said before I can change rigs via midi in browser mode but not performance mode. Anybody else experienced this? If so is there a setting I'm missing?
    thanks in advance for the help guys.

I am using a Boss ES-5 to send midi commands to the Kemper. I have the midi cable plugged into the midi out of the ES-5 and the other end plugged into the midi in of the Kemper. I can get program change codes to work in browser mode and I was able to change performances via midi yesterday, today I am getting nothing in performance mode. I am setting my midi commands like the manual says, I am sending midi on channel 1 LSB 32, MSB 0, PC 1. I don't know if I should try to do a factory reset on the kemper, I just need help. Thanks guys

I just finished profiling my Hughes and Kettner Puretone head. I did a cab-less profile using my Rivera rockcrusher recording load box with no EQ added from the rockcrusher. It was so easy and so much fun, and I really couldn't tell the difference when A-B'ing the profile to the reference amp. Not sure if this is the proper thread for a post like this, just wanted to share my experience.

I just got my Kemper power rack this week. I have been going through and finding profiles that I like and setting them up to be recalled via midi browse mode program change with my gigrig switcher. I have the midi out from the gigrig running to a source audio nemesis delay and the midi through from the delay pedal running to the midi in on the Kemper. When I switch profiles with the gigrig I am experiencing some lag in the Kemper. Has any body else experienced this and if so what has been the solution.
    Thanks for your help everybody,
    Sean